Kingdom Kids Philippines 2011




I find it too difficult to articulate what I experienced while visiting our feeding centers in the Philippines. How can I express in the human vernacular the sights, sounds, and smells of poverty-stricken children in desperate need? Therefore, I will not even attempt to do so. Rather, I ask that you watch this brief video.

As the outreach pastor of CrossPointe Church, I have a deep conviction to crush the “American Dream,” to show people how big God is, to break their hearts for what breaks His, and to lead them to make a difference by doing something! Do you want to make a difference? Do something now!

http://www.crosspointechurch.tv/journey2011.html

Jeff Craig
Outreach Pastor
www.crosspointechurch.tv
Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.”

1 Response to Kingdom Kids Philippines 2011

  1. Hi there, Pastor Jeff. I really love your site. It makes me cry. But then, this made me realize I need to have more love for other people. We missed you, from SBC-Makati. Hope you can visit again here in the Philippines.