God Sees Me




"Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord, who had spoken to her. She said, You are the God who sees me. She also said, Have I truly seen the One who sees me? (Genesis 16:13 NLT)

It amazes me that God even cares about me; He sees me! In my greatest times of loneliness and despair I can be reminded that God is called El-Roi which means; He sees me. Since God cares about those who are less fortunate and poor, the slaves and the outcasts then I should too. Who can I encourage that is feeling alone and living in despair?

For more information about my ministry visit us online at crosspointechurch.tv

2 Response to God Sees Me

  1. Hello, Jeff! This is Eric, a friend from SBC Philippines!

    I've just been one of your followers. God bless you and your family! :)

  2. Jeff Craig says:

    Hey Eric, thanks for following. I miss you guys at SBC. I can't wait to visit you again in January 2011. God's blessings